Saturday, July 29, 2006

Procrastinating

I have 2 assignments already..and its only the 3rd week of class.
And I have not started anything, yet.
I don't dare to think how many more would be coming in the next semester.
Damn. School sucks.-


People from Sweden are slowly going back to their respective homes.
Which of course, makes me life miserable because I would be bored to death in the next coming months.
I enjoyed their company so much. We keep each other entertaint.
I had lotsa fun helping my cousin plan her wedding.
It was all over in a just a couple of hours.
I couldn't really enjoy that night, cos I was so freaking tired.
Ran here and there, help her change, go up and down of the hotel like no one's business,
woke up really early in the morning, rehearsal and making sure everything is alright.
I didn't even have the time entertain anyone what say eat.
By the time I got back to my table, the food was already cold.
I lost all my appetite. And I over-drank with an empty stomach.
But it was all worth it. Everyone really had fun.
There were lotsa compliments saying that it was very well organised.
Thank goodness.
The one I'm looking forward next is my other cousin sister's wedding in December.
I can't be the bride's maid again because they claimed that one can't be a bride's maid for too many times if not one will have problem getting married in future. Crap.
But I have no complains. Its alright.
I just help her do other stuffs for that matter.
So many people got married/getting married.. so nice.

Anyways, its time to get ready for dinner.
Everyone was on diet before the wedding,
but now that it's over, all eating like mad.
Everyday lunch, dinner and supper without fail.
We will be heading to Sevenatenine for after dinner party.


Laters.
=)



No comments: