Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Looking forward to the weekends.

I'm looking forward to Batu Pahat this weekend to
visit my cousins and at the same time to attend a wedding dinner.
I miss them so much I can't resist skipping class on Saturday to go there.
I already planned nicely which dress to wear for the dinner.
And then today I was kinda forced into going to my college's Orientation Night on Friday.
Pfft!. Now I have to think what to wear for that.
I was thinking of the black dress I wore for my cousin's wedding,
but on 2nd thoughts maybe I should go with the other 2 dresses that I have not worn before.
Super headache. Ish.

Tiredness is killing me. But then again, I had some happy news today!
So theres a reason for me to smile to sleep tonight.
I should dry my hair and head to the bed now.
:)

2 comments:

Lynnie said...

THANK ME!! ;p

*shereen* said...

thank you darling! *hugsssssssss*