Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I will know when the time is right..

.
It will be a jam packed these coming 2 months.
I listed down the amount of people coming back next month..
and the events that will be happening. I think its almost full.
The free time I have after my exams will be spent mostly with him.
So much catching up to do, and he'll be back only for about a month.
Come January, I'm back to being all alone again.


Well, I haven't really got into the fact that he'll be going off again so soon.
I'm trying hard not to think of it, just yet.

Problem is, nobody knows how long he is going to be away this time.
He said, he'll want to come back at least once a year.
Does that mean that he'll be away for another 4, 5 years or more?
The past 5 months was hard enough to bare for me.
*sigh* I don't want to let go, and I don't wanna see him go.
But I don't have a choice. Someone asked me to pursued him to stay when
he comes back. I said to her No, I can't do that. Even though my heart is
asking him not to go. Its his life, and his career & I want the best for him.
I'm doing all that I could, I just hope he understands his part as well.
If 'WE' really do work out in future, I don't want to regret not supporting
him in building up his career. Well, I guess I come in close 2nd after his career.
:) I just hope he understands that, whatever he does, I'll be there to support him.

And for the past week, I missed him much more than ever.
Counting down to another 4 weekends.

No comments: