Thursday, October 12, 2006

Let the past be buried..


.:Edit:.

True enough. Another person from my past rolled in.

This is getting scary. While talking to someone last night over the phone,

a person from her past sent her a msg on msn. She said its my fault.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being sick last weekend only made me lazier.
I've been so lazy to go class, go out or just about anything at all.
I tend to get all stuck up myself and get moody. Not good.
But anyways, life does goes on.
I've tried not fretting over things that had happened.
Its out of my control.. so I might as well just let it be.
At the mean time that is. I just have to be patience
and wait for the right time.

Today, I chatted with someone on msn, someone that I
have not spoken to for over 2 years.
I figured that I've actually forgotten about the past long time ago..
The hatred and anger I have towards her are all gone.
I've grown up, and I've learn not to have enemies.
Oh and.. a long lost friend called me the other day.
I saw the number on my phone caller id, and said to myself..
Who's number is this.. it looks damn familiar.
And it struck me! Its someone I have not spoken for sometime too..
Luckily I didn't pick up and ask who is this.
She's someone really nice, and we've been through
alot together during school days.

Anyway, I hope to meet up with long lost friend soon.
We sure have alot to talk about, lotsa updates!
Also, I've been wondering, these 2 persons were
once someone close to me, and at the same time this week,
they both reappeared.. I wonder what else's coming back, into my life.
As you know me, I don't like surprises. Pfft.

* P/s : Jen Ai, I almost got into an accident last night. No thanks to you.
Urgh! But I am GLAD that you're fine now. Will see you soon okay.
Take good care babe.




1 comment:

the name is jen ai said...

alamak.. sorry ya babe!! ish ish. i'm gettin better liau... heh..! will come out yum cha with u when i off day ya!!! lalala~

and.. btw.. the person from ure past sounds familiar.. issit the girl we use to know????