Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

.
Happy New Year everyone!
.
I bet you guys had a great time.

I started my new year working my ass off washing the damn car
alone outside in the wee hours.
The boyfriend vomitted while I was driving.. so he kinda painted the car.
Great.

*sigh*

Well, it just hit me that new year means a year older.
I didn't even realise its new year's eve when I woke up yesterday noon.
Getting older brings more stress, I don't like that.

I just hope that this year will be a better year for me.
Study wise, relationship wise with boyfriend and family,
health wise (hope to stop smoking and get a full medical check up!),
wealth and just about everything else.
The past 2 years had been quite rough.

Before I go,
I hope it that 2007 will be a better year for you too.
May you be blessed with good health, wealth, lots of happiness & prosperity.
I love you guys.

Good nite.

P/s : The bf is asleep. We're heading to PD with his family at 7. URGH!

No comments: