Thursday, November 29, 2007

From the other side of the island.

Went for the interview yesterday. It was alright I would say. After the interview
I went downstairs and realised that it was pouring heavily. I just stood there like
everyone else did.Then Law Firm guy called me and said that I'm probably still
downstairs as its pouring.Asked me to go upstairs to pass him some documents
as he said chances are very high that they're hiring me.
We were done with the documents within 10 minutes.
Then everyone at the office was setting the christmas tree. Just stood there and
laugh at their jokes and sillyness. They're all really fun people. Even the boss.
Helped them hang some "balls". Hahhaha.
.
Anyway, I just realise something today. After a good round of tears.
That its not worth it. And he's just another asshole by the roadside.
I was reading the old posts of my blog.
And I realise that there are so many occasions when I feel
fucked up.. and he is just the way he is now.
It doesn't make much difference.
Before this, I thought that we could still be friends right.
Cos I really don't want to break up in such a manner.
But turns out to be, he's really being a asshole.
So not man at all. Cis.
I will be so doomed if we ever get back, and he reads this. :) If only.
Heh. You know, I might change my mind tonight.
Well, I am trying my very best to let go. And I guess I just can't do it here.
Will be back home tomorrow noon. And then I'll decide.
I really really like the company.. but I can't stand being here.
How?

1 comment:

-lilian- said...

are you ready to ber-corporate together!??! hohoho..