Sunday, December 09, 2007

New leash..

Am already where I'm suppose to be.
All set to start work tomorrow...I'm so anxious.
This is going to be really tough but I will pull this off.
Normally, I will tear when I leave Spore, but this morning..
I was crying in the bus from KL. :(
But fret not, I will be home for the weekends in 2 weeks time, I hope!

As I'm sitting here all alone at my aunts place.
I feel lonely, I do feel like crying.
But its not so much about him anymore..
I miss everyone already and I miss home.
The conversations, the company and the familiar places.
Its only been a few hours, be strong Ms.Ong.

Part of me really really wants to see him. Just a glimpse or whatsoever.
But I know.. that I will fuck myself up all over again.
Cos I haven't seen him for more than a month, and I don't think of him
that much anymore. But but... I really really want to see him. :(

2 comments:

i'ma addict said...

be strong girl. you'll pull this thru. spore aint tt bad. soon you'll make new frens and enjoy yr time being there. and about him, if its meant to be, it will be ok. just let it go at the moment. you've got a career to worry about now. tk care. xoxoxox missing you.

-lilian- said...

my life is so empty without you...come back shereenn...

HAHAHA!

..in your dreams la
:p