Thursday, July 13, 2006

I hate waiting.

.
.
I have 3½ hours to kill before class starts again. Urgh.
Its not helping that the stupid traffic around that area are always conjested.
I finish first one during lunch hour..and the other one during off-work hours.
Go back to office and work over time la.. damnit.


Oh yeah, and the funniest story today ..
I've got KungFu class tomorrow. Wtf? I didn't sign up for a KungFu class weh.
*sigh*.. anyhow its okay, free self-defence class. (am trying to console myself ok?)
Will try to make excuse not to go. Gtg now.. laters!




2 comments:

Lynnie said...

wahahahhaha! KUNGFU CLASSES??
You got to be kidding me wey..

Ohh, do you have to wear white tshirt track pants and a black belt? And do you have to bring your own broom stick?? hahaha ;p

*shereen* said...

cB!