Monday, July 10, 2006

Selfishness.

I hate it how some people can be so selfish. They just couldn't care less about other people's feelings.
I understand it if someone you don't fancy then its alright.. but this is towards someone you claim that you love.
You only cared about yourself, have you ever thought of my situation?
Will you have the heart to be mean and cold when you're like 58947537483 miles away?
I tried to be patient.. I tried to hang on.. I did everything that I could to get my mind off you..
I look forward to weekends just to speak to you, but the weekends never came.
You gave me hopes.. but you crushed them all..
You gave me empty promises..
I feel like you're a total stranger. And there's nothing I could do about it.

*

On the other side, my mom's sister's husband just passed away yesterday evening.
Mom and I went over to visit him in the afternoon and he passed away about 2 hours later.
He was still very conscious and aware about his surroundings and people around him.
We got a shock when we heard about it. It is very saddening. He is such a nice man.
~ R.I.P Uncle Teoh ~

This is the 2nd funeral I've been to within the last 3 months.
It saddens me, I don't like seeing people losing their loved ones.
Because I had already lost someone which I truly loved.
I still think about her from time to time, I still miss her like mad,
At times, I still wish that she's still around.
Well, this is life isn't it.

*

Btw, school starts tomorrow!
I am so not excited.
I have bought my school bag, pencil box, new pencils, erasers.. all in pink! [bimbo alert!]
Muahahahaha. =)

No comments: