Monday, August 28, 2006


I guess nobody wants to grow up. I miss those times when I was still at school. There is no worries about the future, not so much that is. Just struggle to wake up daily to go school and after school just get home and chill. My main focus now is to get the damn cert and start working. I want my mom to have better life. She has been working for over 26 years
and I think its time for her to stop since we are already so grown up.

Next 5 years I hope she can already have a grandchild to take care of. But of course, not mine, but my brother's. I probably will be ahead of him though, with the attitude he is having now.
Omg, its killer weh. Its nice having to be called auntie by my sibling's kid. . okay, I am thinking too far now. Back to reality. I have another 8 months to finish off my cert. 8 months, should be passing quite fast.

Short term, looking forward to November. There are too many issues going on now. Maybe its just me, I don't know. LDR sucks big time. Now I understand.
Its nice seeing people having no problems even though both are on different side of the world. But mine is killing me day by day.

I should stop thinking. To heck with him, for the mean time. I know, I am confident that things are gonna be just fine when he comes back in Nov. I just have to struggle for another 3 months.
I hope nothing is going to fuck it up.

No comments: