Saturday, August 19, 2006

So much to do, so little time!

These days, I always look forward to weekends.
Reason, because its the time that I get to sleep all I want.
I don't sleep much these days, makes me feel so tired.
I spent the whole day cleaning up my room,
changed my bedspread and its all squeky clean now.
I still have a pile of dirty laundry to do. Urgh.
And its not helping that my nose is fucking up on me.
Its been leaking like a pipe the whole day.

I have an assignment due on monday.
I HAVE to finish it tonight in order to print it out in time tomorrow.
I don't think I can sleep tonight.
Plus, exam is next week already.
There isn't much to study just a little on Moral.
I don't want to fail, and the subject is so boring.
I am so fucking tired.. pyshically and emotionally.
:(

No comments: