Friday, August 11, 2006

What is the meaning of life, does one really know?


*sigh*
My mom's eldest sister's husband just passed away.
One month ago, it was her other sister's husband.
Four months ago, was her brother.

You never know when its gonna be our turn.
Today you might be glad that you're happily living your life..
But tomorrow you might be gone.
Ironic isn't it.
On my dad's side.. there were 4 funerals last year including

my late-grandma's.
And this is the 3rd this year.. all from my mom's side.

I can honestly tell you that I am not afraid of death.
What I am afraid of, is the way that I am going to die.
That is why I always say, Live your life like there's no tomorrow.
NO ONE will know what is going to happen tomorrow.

I feel like shit today.
My chest is feeling so tight that I could hardly breathe.. and my head seems so heavy.
And the news that I just got is not helping.


* * * * * * * * * ****** * ************************************************ **********************************************************

No comments: