Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I hate going for classes.

.
Class has officially started.
5 subjects, 5 days a week, no good.
Assignments are already pilling up by end of the week.
Also need to prepare for a few presentations.
And public speaking sucks.

Ah, Yeing & I have came up with a conclusion.
We'll most probably have a small gathering for our birthdays.
That way, everyone can come along and its so much easier.

Well, I have been really lazy ever since the bf came back.
All we do is laze around the house, watch him cook all the time,
play with the fishes in pond, fight for the laptop,
yam char, sleep alot, go out once in a while,
and doing the thing he loves most - fishing.

He stayed at TFP for 4 days 3 nights, in total 84 hours.
All he did was fish, fish, fish, eat, took some naps in between.
I joined him on his 2nd day, and I stayed over for 2 nights.
For 2 nights, I slept in the car. But its alrite.

Its already middle of the month huh, time passes really fast.
His visa might be out anytime soon. *crosses fingers*
I want nothing but the best for him. :)

Heres some highlight from TFP :

-Edit

Blogger's being a bitch, can't post any pics. Maybe laters.

No comments: