Tuesday, May 29, 2007

*sobs*


I'm at college now waiting for class to start. I've been a good girl these days..
going to class practically everyday... :) I wonder how long is this gonna last.

Anyway, the bf will be leaving to Singapore tomorrow..and still I don't feel anything!
I'll be dead tomorrow... God knows when I'm gonna be laying my eyes on him again. Another few months I suppose. But I could just go there whenever I want to cos its only 500 km away not 5000 miles. Phew..

Life is so bored. Nothing to do, no where to go without money. I miss the beach. I wanna go back to Awana... :(

What you think I should do with the bf before he leaves? Make a home cooked meal together tonight, or go out and have a
nice dinner and maybe a movie?
He will definitly not go out cos he doesn't wanna waste money.

Okay, to some of you. I know what you're gonna say. Yes, I will try to do something kinky tonight.. definitly. :P Hahahahaha...

Laters..


.:EDIT:.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Not tomorrow not tomorrow.
Just another extra day makes a lot of difference okay..




No comments: