Thursday, May 31, 2007

There he goes..

The bf has left town this morning! I tried my very best to control myself the whole morning. But once he got in the bus, I started walking to my car..
Thats when I could not control myself anymore. I'm alright now.. I feel better now I guess. Everything is gonna be different again. Hopefully this is for good.
We have not really spoken about "us" while he's in Singapore, yet. Its only a year, I'm sure I can take it. Guess I have alot to think about now.

He's away... mom will be away to Penang this weekend. Guess I'm left all by myself.
:(

2 comments:

rachel_mayvern said...

hey girl, you'll do fine.. have faith and stay strong! =)

~Liann~ said...

babe, no worries, u got me..lol..aiya anytime wan go singapore just holla..go with u..but then i will be d tiang lampu if u dont mind..hehe