Saturday, June 02, 2007

Under construction

Holy crap. Its 5 in the morning and I'm doing my blog crap. Shit. I am freaking tired but am not really sleepy. Guess I have to force myself to sleep yet again. I did it last night. Its really really difficult.

Btw, I know this sucks. If you ever stumble across my page, please get off. I will continue doing the crap tomorrow. Its time for me to hit the sack and meet my boy in dreamland cos that's the only way I can to see him. That boy worked a total of 13 and a half hours. Thats only on his first day, theres more to come. I wish I was there to comfort him.. give him some tlc and maybe some massage. Hey, that makes alot of difference ok. Ok, I must stop. I miss him terribly. And its not helping that I know he's working his ass off and I can't do anything.

1 comment:

-lilian- said...

its so purple. and its so not you! And the flowers somehow look damn aunty. LOL.

I'm such a bitch, slap me! wahahha
xD