Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pangs of loneliness..

For some reasons suddenly I felt extra lonely. I'm feeling very lost. I miss the companionship. I can't find nothing to do and I have no one to turn to. Even if I have, I don't think anyone would understand my situation and what I'm currently going through. Its like everything and everywhere I want to go now, I have to do it all alone. This is so not fun.

I've tried going on as usual, but somehow someway it will eventually backfire on me, and I would feel worst than before. Now, at this very point, I really don't know what to do. I feel like I don't belong anywhere.

I've made a big mistake. I grew too attached to him for the past 6 months. And all of a sudden, he has left me all alone here makes me feel like there's no place in the world for me. I really don't want to feel this way. Its hurting me too much deep inside.

At moments when I feel the change in my condition I would literally be in tears. I cannot be alone, I have to be around people. With that, I don't think or even realise my current situation. I can't even sleep like I used to. I slept at 6 this morning, and I woke practically every hour.. then forcing myself back to sleep, finally waking up at 12. I've also been losing my appetite. And this is doing no good.

This is affecting me so much that I want to run and hide somewhere. I'm taking an advantage of the company that I have. But still, it isn't enough for me. I guess now I'm contented and totally restless.

I want to scream my lungs out.

2 comments:

i'ma addict said...

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! we are all there, eventhough u cant see us physically, we are all there walking beside you. pls take care. miss you-

-lilian- said...

chill babe. Its only s'pore, way better than germany rite? Think on the bright side and be a lil more positive, trust me it helps :)

And you can come crash at my house anytime and watch me sleep when you're bored. ahahah. I promise I won't off my phone! LOL.

Chill ok.
MWAHS!